The KOMPAN team is a dynamic group of professionals who create and build innovative and imaginative playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas for all ages. KOMPAN’s mission is to create healthier and happier communities by offering the world’s best play and sport solutions. KOMPAN playgrounds are the result of decades of research by behavioral psychologists. The outdoor fitness areas are inspired by the newest trends in physical activity. Research, form, and functionality are combined into solutions that are packaged with modern Nordic design. This is the basis for KOMPAN’s global market leadership.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (SQL) Specialist / IT Application tea
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (SQL) Specialist / IT Application team CZ
The CRM (SQL) Specialist serves as the organization-wide subject matter expert for the CRM software / database.
• Perform data maintenance, including resolving data change management tickets, merging duplicate records, resolving data discrepancies and verifying standardization of data
• Development / Support of high-quality database solutions
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• Create and correct company records
• Generate and distribute data and usage reports
• Assist with the testing of new features and configuration
• Document and maintain instructional and best practices guide.
Successful Candidates are detail oriented, creative problem solvers and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high volume environment. Candidates should have well-developed data management skills and facility with reporting, documentation and training. Candidates must also can communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with KOMPAN colleagues and other staff. Candidates are required to have at least two years’ experience working as a CRM Specialist, preferable with Microsoft Dynamics with high orientation to SQL database problematic and its performance.
Requirements for the candidate:
• High School
• At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in IT field.
• At least 2 years’ experience with corporate environment.
• Advanced IT knowledge (Windows Servers SQL DBs).
• Highly developed problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of common TCP/IP-based services
• Good verbal/written communication, team player, aability to handle stress and pending deadlines.
• Good level of English.
• Corresponding wage assessment.
• Challenging work in international environment of prestigious company.
• Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization.
• Long term career opportunities.
• Company benefits (laptop, cell phone, extensive training opportunities, home internet etc.).
• Work in friendly team.
• Business trips to preferred integrated destinations / subsidiaries.
• Language courses.
• 5 weeks of holidays.
Informace o pozici
Vlastimila Pecha 1267/6, 627 00 Brno-Černovice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Kompan Czech Republic s.r.o.
KontaktKompan Czech Republic s.r.o.
Vlastimila Pecha 1267/6
627 00 Brno-Černovice